At last, you’ve bought thee Bag! The coveted, lusted after, awesome bag! What now? How do you keep it looking great for a long time. How do you protect, store and use properly to get the most bang for your buck? Over the years, we've put together a simple list that can help.
- Always store in a dry, cool place (humidity will attract mildew)
- After using your bag, empty it's contents and clean off any residue prior to storing
- Always stuff your bag to maintain proper shape
- Keep away from direct light to prevent fading
- Keep your bag dust free by placing in a duster free of harsh dyes
- Never store bags touching skin to skin
- Never store bags in plastic bags or containers
- When possible lay your bag to prevent creasing
- Protect leather from chain handles
- Never pace your bag on the floor
- Do not use in rain
- Use an organizer to protect the interior from spills and staining
- Do not over-stuff
- Do no subject your bag to excessive light and heat
- Clean minor stains ASAP
- Consult a leather professional for more difficult issues
- Polish your hardware with a soft cloth often
- As needed take your bag in for a "spa_treatment", they work wonders
How Bag-a-Vie can help...
Bag-a-Vie Purse Pillow shapers help maintain your bag's shape plus protect against moisture from within with out patented technology.
Bag-s-Vie Dusters prevent dust from settling on your bag and keeps sunlight out.
Bag-a-Vie Organizers protect your bag's interior with room for all you need.